Servo motor housing should pay attention to the following aspects in mold manufacturing:
1. It is believed that punching should be arranged in the next step as much as possible without affecting the process of the servo motor casing. For products with a large amount of punching, one step should be added, and the punching arrangement should be placed in the latter step.
2. Aluminum is relatively soft, because the mold is easy to cause blockage, so when modifying the mold gap, it is necessary to place a gap of 10% of the thickness of the material on both sides. The straightness produced by the cut is suitable for 2MM and the taper is 0.8-1.
3. During the bending process, the servo motor housing may be indented during the bending process. In the process of scratching and punching, aluminum must be pasted with PE film. In the case of rollers and electroplating, the forming blocks should be worn and hard chrome electroplated.
4. For stamping parts that need to be anodized, if the stamping step is 180 degrees, the aluminum shell product cannot be completely pressed, and the acid phenomenon will appear when completely pressed, because there must be a gap of 0.2-0.3mm so that the acid solution can flow out smoothly in time. Steps to form the plug, the calibration die must be higher than the die.
5. Aluminum is relatively brittle and easy to crack. Try not to make pressure lines. Even if you do, make the lines wider and shallower.
Servo motor shell coloring method:
(1) Surface pretreatment:
The surface of the profile is cleaned by chemical or physical methods to expose the pure matrix, which is beneficial to obtain a complete and dense artificial oxide film. Mirror or matt (matt) surfaces can also be obtained by mechanical means.
Under certain process conditions, the surface of the pretreated profile will undergo anodization on the surface of the substrate to form a dense, porous, and strong AL203 film layer.
The pores of the porous oxide film produced by anodization are closed, and the anti-pollution, corrosion resistance and wear resistance of the oxide film are enhanced. The oxide film is colorless and transparent. It is recommended to use the strong adsorption of the oxide film before sealing to adsorb and deposit some metal salts in the film holes, so that the servo motor casing presents various colors such as black, copper, gold, stainless steel and so on.
What is the general working temperature of the servo motor casing?
The key is what is the motor insulation level, if it is good, the ambient temperature is 40 ℃, then the temperature of the servo motor casing should be less than 60 ℃.
If it works continuously for an hour at 50 degrees, this temperature is normal.
If this temperature is exceeded, check the cabinet fan speed, fan filter, and cabinet air intake filter.
If you are really worried, you can consider exchanging the motherboards of the two beds and see if the problem is transferred with the motherboard after the exchange. If the motherboard is changed and the temperature is still the same, it may be a mechanical problem, such as motor-belt-pulley-bearing.
The temperature limit of each part of the motor.
(1) The temperature rise (thermometer) of the iron core in contact with the winding shall not exceed the temperature rise limit of the winding insulation (resistance method), that is, the A class is 60°C, the E class is 75°C, the B class is 80°C, and the F class is 100°C , H class is 125 ℃.
(2) The temperature of rolling bearing shall not exceed 95℃, and the temperature of sliding bearing shall not exceed 80℃. Due to the high temperature, the oil quality will change and damage the oil film.
(3) The temperature practice of the servo motor casing is often based on the fact that it is not hot to the hand.
(4) The stray loss on the surface of the squirrel cage rotor is large and the temperature is high, which is generally limited to not endangering the adjacent insulation. It can be estimated by brushing irreversible color paint in advance.
The basic structure of the motor.
1. The stator core.
Function: Part of the magnetic circuit of the motor and on which the stator windings are placed.
Structure: The stator core is generally stamped from silicon steel with a thickness of 0.35~0.5mm and an insulating layer on the surface. In the inner circle of the iron core, there is an evenly distributed slot for embedding the stator windings.
2. Stator winding.
Function: It is the circuit part of the motor, which is connected to three-phase alternating current to generate a rotating magnetic field.
Structure: It consists of three 120° electrical angles isolated from each other in space. The structure of the array is exactly the same as that of the windings, and each coil of these windings is embedded in the stator slots according to certain rules.
3. Machine base
Function: Fixed stator iron core and front and rear cover to support the rotor, and play the role of protection and heat dissipation.
Structure: The seat is usually cast iron, the large asynchronous motor seat is generally welded with steel plates, and the micro motor seat is cast aluminum. There are heat dissipation ribs outside the closed motor seat, which increases the heat dissipation area and protects the motor seat. There are ventilation holes at both ends, so that the air inside and outside the motor is directly convection, which is conducive to heat dissipation.
Address：No. 21, 3rd Road, Sanjiang Industrial Zone, Hengli Town, Dongguan City